I am a graphic designer based in Chicago working to pivot into the UI/UX industry. Always looking for little boosts of creativity and food.
Please check out my portfolio if you are interested in my work or send me a note if you have any questions!
MY KNOWLEDGE LEVEL IN SOFTWARE
FINAL CUT PRO
JUN 2018-APR 2020
Marketing & Communications Assistant
● Contributed content, designed, revised, and published marketing materials (invites, brochures, flyers, postcards, programs, annual
service reports, images), social media, and newsletters, as well as managed mailing lists and donor communication requests.
● Increased our organization efficiency by going to 33% online registrations by developing a new website compatible with the new online registration system.
● Designed and monitored email and social media campaigns.
● Increased our participants by re-crafting the website, starting an Instagram and a consistent brand identity on Facebook.
● Coordinated and implemented a strategic plan, designed all marketing collateral, and met prospective donors that brought our annual fundraiser to full capacity 2 years in a row of donors/sponsors.
JUN 2015-JUN 2018
BV USA ENTERPRISES
Senior Graphic Designer
● Assisted in on-boarding, training, and support of new designers and implemented a ticket system to dictate tasks and deadlines.
● Created and implemented a new product line and designed all the marketing collateral such as logo, social media platform, packaging, and a eCommerce website.
● Led pivot on strengthening the consumer base in increasing the social media followers by 35% and click through rate by crafting a strategic brand identity.
● Developed and executed a new Ecommerce website to give a more efficient and aesthetically appealing look.
● Implemented the Ortery 3D Photobench into the studio photography SOP to increase 360° animations of products.
OCT 2014-JUN 2015
● Managed and designed display ads for more than 40 dealerships and magazine covers for each weekly issue in Autofocus Atlanta Magazine,
Affordable Autos Magazine, and Windy City Wheels Magazine.
● Reviewed, archived and edited photos to be used in the weekly ads.
● Preflight and prepare files for weekly publication print.
JAN 2011-DEC 2013
COLUMBIA COLLEGE CHICAGO
● Assist wood shop technicians with students’ projects.
● Manage wood shop, oversee proper use of power tools, and cutting and restocking wood and plastics.
SURTALL DANCE COMPANY
Freelance Graphic Designer
● Actively involved in creating brand identity for the non-profit company, including applying it to any and all print/web materials.
● Successfully used the developed brand to create and build company website and social media platforms.
SEPT 2013-DEC 2013
● Contributed in designing die-lines and visual graphics for packaging of food gifts, including the production decisions, such as ink, paper, and printer.
● Executed the digital designs to create samples and mock-ups for client presentations and for the product showroom.
● Created and executed a limited edition of Holiday themed food packaging design for coffee syrups.